Well, I've been fiddling with the MusicInfoScreen plugin config and
almost got it how I want it.  But it went a bit wierd and had the same
track title in there multiple times. So I rebboted the transporter and
it's a it happier now. But the Playtime_remaining no longer counts down,
it's static, which makes it hard to know which track is the one playing.
But if I slide the now playing info across to the right-hand screen,
the playtime_remaining is live and does count down.  Maybe I need to
reboot the LMS server once I have settings how I want them?  Or does I
need a later version of LMS?