sfraser wrote:
> Hey guys and gals. What would be the easiest way to copy  the contents
> of a LMS playlist to a thumb drive?  I have close to 90K tracks in my
> music library and my RAM truck "system" max's out at 20K tracks. I
> thought maybe I could make some playlists with LMS and copy the content
> to a thumb drive? Each thumbdrive would be a different playlist. It
> would be a neat LMS plugin! Only way I can think of is using a music app
> such as Media Monkey which accepts M3U files and give the app the same
> mount point as LMS uses for the music library.
>
> Thought?
>
> Have a great weekend

I have purchaced a custom made Carradio with Android Operating system
and excellent soundquality.  It runs like a android phone, so I have
installed Orange Squeeze on it, and it connects to my home system using

internet hotspot on my cellphone. Works excellent. And you get
Navigation and a big screen too .
Don't know if your Vehicle is listed...... Semilar products may be
available in your Region.

www.ice-shop.dk

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Preamp Gato PRD-3S NPM, Martin Logan Vista
speakers, Power-AMP Gato DPA-4004 (biamp setup).
Kitchen: Transporter - Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom:
Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Guestroom: Touch -
Bencmark DAC1, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe