pkfox wrote:
> Hi Viragored, I've read the howto and it's pretty good - if you could
> send the document in a format I can edit ( Word preferably ) I could
> make some changes and repost on here. Thanks for doing this.

I may be missing something, but I can't see a way to attach files to a
private message on here. If you'd like to message me an email address to
use, I'll send the .docx to you that way.

Digital: Raspberry Pi 3B; piCorePlayer 6 + LMS 8; HifiBerry DAC+DSP >
Yamaha RX-V2700 > Jamo speakers
Analogue: HifiBerry DAC+DSP > Speakercraft MZC-66 > whole house
Library: External USB drive
Android: Squeezer app