pkfox wrote:
> Are you saying the LMS server is running on your NAS ? also I can't see
> why your hard drives are working so hard as the API in LMS ( which is
> how Documenter talks to LMS ) is just issuing call's to the database and
> shouldn't cause much disk activity.
Unless the NAS cannot keep the DB in RAM or it's starting to swap (it
seems to have only 512MB RAM, which would be low for LMS, and there's
probably other stuff running on it as well)
@carp: Can you check the LMS server.log? And the NAS memory usage? And
the settings in Advanced > Performance > Database Memory Config?

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | Playlist
Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar Music | Announce |
EventTrigger | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...