d6jg wrote:
> Not tried my Tone Board with a Joggler but yes if the price includes the
> case that’s a bargain! Are you ordering one?
>
> I don’t think you’d get the most out by of the Tone Board with a Joggler
> though. I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that the Joggler won’t go above
> 24/48 but I could be wrong.

Well, this morning I made a fresh (internal) install of Squeezeplay on a
Joggler.

I connected a North Star Essensio dac (which has a led indicater for the
bit rate

I encountered the same problem as Paul Webster, referenced here

https://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=32298#p32298

I know I have used this same dac and the Toneboard on the old
Squeezeplay, so I would advice caution in spending a lot of money on a
usb dac to use with the Jggler

ronnie