I think there was something screwed with my system. I stopped LMS and
renamed favourites.opml. When LMS started it created a new one and I
mostly copied the contents of the old one into it.

Then everything was fine and I now have nice neat favourites, which I
shall use in vengeance over the next few days.

One of the good things about having Omicron is you don't have to do a
damned thing. So I am just lazing around listening to all the music I
hold that I've never got around to listening to. And favourites make
good bookmarks.

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

36915

|Filename: Favourites.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36915|

Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.

Lounge: Naim NDX with Touch as controller, Naim NAP 180, NAC 82, NAPSC,
HiCap, Shahinian Arc speakers
Kitchen/outside: Chromecast, Azatom iBigBoy 2 (500W)
And tons of other stuff... all run from LMS and controlled via Material
Skin on any nearby device and a Touch.