Having just physically re-arranged a Radio (open kitchen) and a Touch
(attached living room), I'm (of course.....) finding that the one remote
often activates both devices; which I do not want......  Yes, I can
fiddle with exact positions, and angles of approach etc etc.  But, is
there anything within assorted Settings that could help?  A possibility
would be to disable (physically; electronically?) reception of the
remote on the Radio, for example.  Though I'd rather not do that....
Can the IR sensitivity of the Radio be lessened, or some such?

BTW, I'm pushing the Touch (via RCA) to my shiny new AudioEngine A2
powered speakers.  Outstanding little things, as pleasing aesthetically
as in terms of sound.  Clean, detailed, powerful, very decent bass.  300
euros very well spent, imho.

LMS 8.2.1 - 1639114554
Win11
Control: Web GUI; MaterialSkin on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Livebox 4
Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), LAN Desktop
3 x Touch - 1 wireless, 2 LAN. (8.0.1-r16855)
2 x SB Radios [wireless] (8.0.1-r16855)
2 x SqueezeAmps

b) Freebox
External SSD, WiFi Laptop