> I don't have a lot of time to spend figuring out the very best way to
> talk about something for a company that ripped me off for $200+. Having
> almost blown some very expensive speakers with the SB1, I really don't
> have any patience left for the raft of digital noise bugs that
> apparently still lives in the SB3 ( the original thread topic ).
>
> I do have bad experiences with the company and it will take time for
> good experiences to outweigh the bad.
>
> You may not like the way I am saying something and you will just have
> to live with that.
>
> On the technical side of things, I think there are countless algorithms
> for identifying noise and unwanted sounds and many shipping products.
> While you might have been using a SB for two years, you don't have 25
> years of audio background. Do your research before claiming things like
> there's no way to do this. I am not your lab assistant or tutor. If you
> are interested, do the work.

Despite having no idea what my background is, you have proceeded to
patronize and insult me.  I am a computer engineer and am a semi-pro sound
and recording engineer with 10 years of experience.  I didn't claim that
there's no way to do what you're suggesting.  I simply offered a defense for
Sean's preamp point because your argument against it was factually lacking.

I might point out that you still haven't offered any specifics about your
problem with the SB1.  You seem much more interested in complaining and
insulting than anything else.