Beef

I suspect you're on to something with using Pause over an extended
period of time.   I experienced my only true issue with the device
about 2 weeks ago.  The device stopped playing, the screen on the
device was pixellated and I couldn't reconnect to the network.  It
appeared that my MAC was corrupted (as well as other settings) and
required me to reset the device and re-enter all settings including the
MAC address of the device.  What's interesting is that I was extensively
using the Pause control.  For example, I would pause the Slim for hours
as I left the house to run errands... I did this throughout the day as
well as having the Random Mix playing for hours upon hours.  Never had
an issue...the only thing  can isolate as a variable is the extended
pause time.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to relay concerns regarding the
Pause control.  Smoking gun ... maybe... hope I didn't create and
confusion with the post.

Liv

--
Liv