I asked this question in different lanquage about a week ago and and did
not receive a reply.

I tried every thing that I could think of to accomplish folders in
playlists but was unsuccessful. Slimserverver always pulled out the m3u
files, ignored the folders, and placed them in alpahbetical order.

I have about 70 playlists and would like to have more but they are
becoming difficult to handle. This could all be made easier if they
cold be placed in folders. Maybe, the solution is to ask for this to be
added in the future.

Of course, you could have multiple playlists but that would require
rescanning the playlists each time you wanted to change. I guess that
would not be too much of a problem if you wanted to listen to Jazz,
Classical, etc for an entire evening.

I hope that you and or slimdevices can come up with a solution in the
near future.

Ben

--
bmccall