Hi,

I have a recently upgraded to 6.2.2 on Windows 2003 Server. I have a
library of 80K+ tracks and I'm experiencing long gaps (up to 15
Seconds) between tracks when playing a playlist. I've tried clearing
and rescanning the database (takes a few hours!). I've also tried
switching to using my MoodLogic database rather than going directly to
the files system. My music files are held on a 1Tb Bufallo TerraStation
on a 1Gb Network to my Server and my Squeezebox is connected over a
100Mb cable through the same switch the Server is connected to. My
server is a 3.5GHz P4 with 1Gb of memory so there should be enough
power!

Any suggestions would help. I've scanned the forums and switched off
Album Art etc as other posts have suggested.

Peter

--
PeterBorner