Are you referring to the old xBox.  The old xBox is a dinosaur so it may
be unfair to judge the xBox360 with the new one.

Just wondering how the xBox score as a media box, as it has tight
integration with Windows Media OS it may be work as a video version of
the SB.  Also, since it has more processing power it should be able to
do what the SB does

--
agentsmith