OK, just did a quick test and did the 'cover.jpeg' and it worked right off the bat. Is there any other way or better yet if I have to go that route is there a way to change all the 'cover.jpg' to 'cover.jpeg'. I'm sure there is but unfortuneately I am a little challenged when it comes to those things.

Thanks for the quick response - PS while I'm at it sometimes I get a multiple song listing on the browser - when I check the folder it's a single song any ideas?