Quoting thepainter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Worthy of a bug report or any idea what I need to do?

hard to think of using the word worth with respect to bug reports any more.

However, probably best in this case, since that snip of log really makes no sense and I cannot reproduce it.

Make sure you report OS, and have tried the latest nightly with teh Default skin (not that there should be any differences)

Attach your prefs file ( in case the artwork settings need to be replicated)
Attach a larger section of the log (same section, but add a few more albums and point out if any of them work better than others)
Attach a sample cover.jpg that is not being picked up right

Also note if you are able to see artwork for that album if you go to the songinfo for any of the tracks on the album

probably good for a start.
-kdf