Quoting Kyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Can you even tell if it is looking in the right place?  My images are
stored in each album folder (artist\album) along with the flac files
for each track on the album.

seems to be:
E:\FLAC Files\Janis Joplin\Pearl (Disc 2)

the key log lines for that start with "looking for..", and will mention lookin in the tags (metadata blocks), followed by "images files in..." if no artwork tags are found.

Another thread on artwork mentioned having better results when turning iTunes off (I guess it is yet another iTunes upgrade).

Also take note of the difference when using browse artwork vs navigating down to a single track on the songinfo page. You'll get artwork there too, but it is brought up live instead of through the scanning. If you see artwork there, and not in browse Artwork then that helps narrow it down. If you don't see artwork, then usually something is wrong with the artwork tags, artwork file name or the artwork itself. Perhaps check that you have cover.jpg, and not cover.JPG.

-kdf