When you say Beyoncé, Björk, etc are not there, do you mean the artist
doesn't show up at all in browse artists?

Or do you mean that the accented letter is missing from their name?

What do the tags look like if you browse to the specific tracks with
Browse Music Folder from the web interface?

Does it say you are using id3v1 tags or id3v2 tags (or both)?

The unicode fonts in a special directory stuff is for the display on
the SB itself. The rest *should* work without any special handling.

Tell us more and we may be able to help you.

I know there was some work done recently in this area, which  may or
may not address your problem, depending on what exactly is happening to
you.

--
Michaelwagner