I'm looking at redoing my lame-o attempt at home automation.  I had a
Crestron unit and a bunch of light controls.  It has never worked quite
right, and my wife isn't all that happy with it either.

I know of OmniPro, Crestron and AMX.  Are there any other manufacturers
that I should consider?  Does anyone have recommendations for what plays
well with slimserver?  I'm leaning towards AMX, but it depends on what
kind of deal I can get for trading in my Crestron stuff.  Heck, I may
keep that stuff, I just need to figure out how to integrate it with
slimserver.

--
peecee