Yesterday, My wireless SB3 greeted me with the upgrade/download new
firmware message.

As instructed, I pressed the brightness button on the remote...and the
download/install began.... however, at the conclusion of the process,
instead of starting up normally, I was sent back to the
upgrade/download screen again...

I did the process a couple of times...then tossed in the towel and
called tech support at Slim Devices. They solved the problem by having
me unplug the power supply and then press the "1" button on the remote
as I plugged the power supply back in the SB3.

Interestingly, the SB3 firmware "upgrade" actually rolled back from
version 29 BETA (installed at the factory) to version 28.

Anyone else get this mysterious upgrade???

Cheers

--
cvj