> interesting...I'd never seen the 'Optimized View' feature before...do
> you know what that feature is supposed to do (besides screwing up the
> rendering of the album art)?

This was cut and pasted from the Nokia 770 manual:

"To view the Web page in optimized size, select View > Optimized view.
The Web page is fit to the width of the screen; text and images are
zoomed and scaled differently is necessary."

I use it as it means I only have to scroll up and down when zoomed in.

I've been getting all sorts of weirdness with the display of artwork
on my 770 and hadn't realised this was the cause until it was
mentioned here. Turn it off and the artwork displays ok, turn it back
on and the artwork seems to come out at random sizes. I hope it's not
a big problem to fix, although I'll keep it turned off if I have to
since I mainly got the 770 mainly for Slimserver control.

When browsing artwork, I currently get 6 images across the screen at
what looks like 100 pixels across. The thumbnail size in server
setting is set to 150 pixels. So, is the thumbnail size hard wired
into the skin?. If so, would it be possible to use the value in server
settings so that I can have a slightly larger image visible on the
screen?

Thanks for your help.

Richard