Fifer Wrote:
> Does the SB3 have a different remote? I've got two remotes (SB1 and
> SB2), both heavily used and both look as good as new.
Here's an image of the deterioration to the glossy finish on the remote
around much used buttons.

Admittedly, this is subtle damage. You have to hold it at a certain
angle to the light to see it, but it's there and I wish it wasn't.

Sean and company: I'd buy another remote from you if you'd replace the
glossy finish with something more durable and with less sheen.

|Filename: remote_deterioration.jpg                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=940|

jonheal

Jon Heal says:
Have a nice day!