On 09/03/06, Mark Lanctot
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ohhhh yeah!  So it uses SlimServer's database!
>
> Yup, seems to work well!  Thanks.

Yup.. BTW, if you're using SQLite, make sure you either stop slimserver
briefly, or point Moose at a copy of the db file - SQLite only likes 1 program
talking to it at a time.. If you dont, one in five times (ish) it seems to crash
the server or just not fully populate the library.. Not a problem with MySql
though..

> About the only thing that's missing now is something with the
> functionality of the SlimServer random mix plugin.  I see where you can
> add one random track at a time, but new tracks are not added
> automatically.

There's a bit on the website about assigning the blank 'popcorn' button to
launch random-mix.. Sadly random-mix and other plugins arent directly
accessible to the CLI, so control is a little limited.

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove