Hi Grumpy Git (that has been me over that last two weeks!)

Do you have an always on internet connection? The TS-101 is setup to
get the latest time every hour from an NTP server if the router you are
connected to is connected to the Internet. This should keep the time on
your SB accruate.

I'll ping Qnap though to see if it is a bug they are working on as
SlimServer takes the time from the system clock.

Thanks

Paul
Progressive Consumer Electronics Ltd

--