We had thought about a drive duplicator but we are actually only putting
on a small amount of data on the drive in comparison to the size of the
actual drive in the box. I have had a look at the specs. on some of the
devices on the market and to be honest I think the way we are going to
be doing it soon will actually be quicker.

Thanks for the info though anyway.

Regards

Paul
Progressive Consumer Electronics Ltd