ceejay Wrote:
> First, check your track number tags with a separate program like
> mp3tag.
>
> Note that if your track titles start with 7-, 8-, 9-, etc then thiese
> are likely to give you the wrong order as well: should be 01- , 02-,
> 03- etc
>
> Finally, how are you getting to the album? Are you using Browse Music
> Folder, or Browse by Album/Artist etc ?
>
> Ceejay.

Almost all of my  albums are played correctly. Only some are
'different'. So if an album consists of song '1. my first song' as
track one and '2.my second song' as track 2, why does it not work for a
few albums with SlimServer.
AND they get displayed in the correct order on the left half of the
SlimServer browser window, but as soon as I add them to the playlist on
the right side, they are 'reshuffled' somehow. But only for a few
albums.

The tags should be ok as iTunes plays them ok.

--
drhanso