When I try to change volume I get the error screen with the following:

"In order to request this URL from a Bookmark/Favorite, or some means
other than following a link from the SlimServer web interface, you will
need to use a URL with a \"cauth\" security parameter. If you received
this error when following a link from the SlimServer web interface, you
will want to make sure your web browser software (including proxy
servers and spyware/privacy software) is allowing \"Referer\" headers
to be sent. Below is the appropriate URL for the URL you attempted."

I researched and found this post:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=1539

Help please - any ideas greatly appreciated:

1) I don't understand why cross-site request forgery (csrf)should be
considered an issue with a slimserver on a home network, and why
slimserver software should consider it.
2) There was no simple suggestion offered for a setting or patch for my
explorer 7.0.
3) I don't get this error on my Nokia 770
4) Running the beta slimserver with the Nokia skin

--
ramiles