mherger Wrote:

> But internet access otherwise does work? Do you have another local web
>
> server you could try to connect to?.

Yes internet access works fine. I can look at the router setup using
its IP, and the other PC's in the network see slimserver, so I know the
IP address is correct.
mherger Wrote:

> Is this the model with integrated keyboard and landscape/portrait
> switchable screen?

Yes, it seems to work very well so far, but I've only owned it a week,
so time will tell how reliable the hinge mechanism will be.

mherger Wrote:

> I don't have any PocketPC device, but most of the SlimRemote users seem
> to be using it on some of the PocketPC version (besides Windows XP). I
> initially started developpment for my Zaurus (Linux). It should work,
> though there are still problems with some users' installations. And it
> won't work with the smaller screen mode Smartphone edition.
>
> see http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=22065
> --
> Michael

Thanks Michael, I'll take a look.