I have successfully purchased the 770 and gotten the device to control
my squeezebox, yet I have some questions after two days of playing. I
am sure that I could pour more hours into discovery, but I am pretty
sure that my wife would like to talk to me this weekend.

1)Since I installed 6.5, the supplied remote does not work on my
squeezebox

2)I cannot see album art, is there a specific plugin to do this? I have
used the brainz tagging on my files

3)I cannot get the function bar in the 770 browser (in full screen
mode) to go away, as a consequence the bottom row of icons in the home
screen are clipped

4)there is a "shadow playlist" that displays the previous and next song
in the right hand side of the screen...can't read it is it supposed to
be there.

5)what size should the image for the home page web shourtcut be, I have
resized the Squeezebox logo to fit perfectly, but woudl love to have the
slim3 image instead and I cant make it fit.

I like the 770 alot, and my wife loves the device for browsing, I want
to make it sing though.

--
peterashby