Well, if its open season for wishes -

I wish it had a case with integrated amplifier capable of running a
couple of small speakers, and a snooze bar on the top. It should be
capable of being mounted under a cabinet or shelf, or used on a side
table or desk. The snooze bar would make it into a great alarm clock,
then someone could write a great plug in to tell you when your first
appointment was, any hi-priority emails, or if the trains are running
late.

As far as I am concerned, it's about perfect for my audio system, but
without an amp it's too much equipment for the kitchen, and without a
snooze bar, its never going to make it into the bedroom - ;)

--
bolfings