I managed to get the MusicIP Service running with the correct
dependency.  Everything start fine.  I see the MM in slimserver but I
always get a very quick result of an "empty" playlist. My library is
fully validated and I have rescanned several times.

The one oddity I have found is that if I open http://localhost:10002/ I
get a MusicMagic Server configuration page.  It doesn't look like an
API.  This is different than the page I receive if I start the API
service manually from MusicIP.  That page allows you to enter a song
and it returns a playlist.

I installed MusicMagicServer.exe but did nothing with
MusicMagicService.exe.

Thanks for any insights!

--
poneeboy