dangerous_dom Wrote:
> How do i know if DHCP is set up and where do i look to see if it is? I'm
> completely lost here now!
>
> And how do i manually sett up a wireless network? I can only seem to
> find the wizard.
It's not likely that you're using DHCP unless you installed a DHCP
server on the PC.

To get into the network setup, hold down the left-arrow button on the
remote, then up/down through the menu.  There's a point in the setup
after the Squezebox connects to the wireless network, where you have
the option of getting an IP address through DHCP, or manually entering
an IP address.  My guess is that you manually entered one when you set
this up.  It should be displayed when you get to this step.

--
JJZolx

Jim