After becoming a SqueezeBox 3 user only a few months back I already own
three of them and really enjoy the product. When I was starting to rip
the CD collection I started out using FLAC as it was an open format.
However, as I did more research I found that it was much convenient to
base my primary music library on WMA Lossless, just because other music
players, like different portable music (mp3) players and such are more
likely to support WMA Lossless than FLAC. Ok, so it is a closed format,
but it seems more likely that the common (no nerdy) user would rather
figure out how to use WMA Lossless than doing FLAC. I do all my rips
with EAC, verify with AccurateRip whenever possible and compresses with
WME directly from EAC.

So, to the question in the title. Are there any plans to natively
support WMA Lossless anytime soon?

--
Terje