bklaas;134136 Wrote:
> Personally, I think this thing looks like a piece-o-crap

Now don't be evasive, tell me what you really thnk :-) I agree, out of
the box, it looks a bit cheap 'n' nasty, but I'm intersted in the
customisation potential. I'd rehouse it myself into a black leather
case. As for power, you could probably build a cradle with a bit of
engineering.

The problem we face is that devices like the Nokia 770 will cease
manufacturing before too long and will be hard to get in the future.

Paul

--
CardinalFang

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever...