Mark Lanctot;135623 Wrote:
> Ehh, I don't know.  These multipurpose devices just end up never doing
> anything all that well

Absolutely - I have a special PC for word processing, one with a bigger
screen for spreadsheets and one with an graphics card for games.. :-)

And combination DVD/CD players are all rubbish too...actually a lot of
them are, but some high end ones work pretty well.

I buy dedicated audio gear and hate music centres, so I'm on your side,
but I don't write off Apple so fast, the iPod works really well and I've
had many happy hours usage from my old series 2 player. Horses for
courses, if it ties in nicely with iTunes, then they'll have a very
nice seller there.

Paul

--
CardinalFang

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever...