rhyzome wrote:
> Muhahahahaha. I knew ditching the Squeezeboxes and going the Mac way was
> a good idea. Waiting in anticipation for the iTV - exactly what I
> wanted. A silent Front Row front end.

        It's exactly what many of us here didn't want: a GD television
        or CRT in our living rooms.

        I don't know what you're cackling about, either, it's hardly a
        new or revolutionary concept. I've friends whose networkable DVD
        players were doing the same (using Twonky or something) for years.
        Same price, too.

        If I were willing to have a TV or computer near my stereo, and
        didn't care about sound quality, I wouldn't have gone with a SB.
        Oh, and I suppose if I didn't care about the development of my
        toy being community-based, either.

        Enjoy your DRM!

--
Chip Hart - Pediatric Solutions  *  Physician's Computer Company
chip @ pcc.com                   *  1 Main St. #7, Winooski, VT 05404