On 14-Sep-06, at 12:40 AM, Nostromo wrote:

I'm quite happy with the web interface as it is in 6.5, particularly
Fishbone. The performance issues that dogged it in 6.3 are all better,
and
the gallery view option is just what I wanted. Nokia770 is also a nice
skin,
but not really to my taste (too clearly designed for small screen).

I'm curious, what's the gallery view?

the gallery view replaces "browse artwork".

The advantage is that now any album listing can be shown as a list of album titles, or a grid of album covers. A cookie stores the choice, so it persistent per-browser, per-server,
and per-skin.

it also means that they both use the same code, so no more mistakes keeping the two album lists in sync.
-kdf