I'm using "SlimServer Version: 6.3.1 - 8476 - Linux - EN - iso-8859-1"
and since yesterday all my radiostations from DR (Danish national
radio) and SR (Swedish national radio) was working perfectly.

Due to a power breakdown (caused by myself) my server was shut down in
the dramatic way yesterday evening.

Since this morning (that was when I notised the problem) the DR and SR
radio stations no longer play on my SlimSystem.

All URLs work fine in Windows Media Player (yes it's WMA audio) so I'm
now curious to find out if this problem is related to my unfortunate
server break down or if anything has changed in the streams making them
incompatible with SlimServer.

Therefore I need your help to verify if the following two streams (one
from DR and one from SR) does play in your SlimServer.

mms://wmscr1.dr.dk/e06ch03m

mms://sr-wm.qbrick.com/02038_SR-DinGata-High

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
Claus
Denmark