andyg;141719 Wrote:
> So assuming we're only concerned with what's in the FileCache directory,
> I've attached a quick script that lists all the keys in the cache along
> with their size.

I've installed ActivePerl and the 4 Oct release of SlimServer. I left
SlimServer running overnight and the cache had expanded to 500MB,
leaving 0 bytes free on my hard drive.

I then ran a slightly modified version of your script, to save the
cachedump.txt file to my D drive, which has plenty of space.

Oddly, during the course of running the script the cache reduced to
44MB. The content of cachedump.txt was:

619   podcasts_opml
1162   rss_opml

Note: all of the above activities were carried out without any ative
use of SlimServer, neither accessing the web interface nor playing any
music. However there does seem to be a lot of hard drive activity on my
PC.

--
rbdavis