Simon Still;143462 Wrote:
> Musicmagic is not working for me either - hitting the mm icons in the
> webinterface generates an empty list.  I'll try to find time to look
> into
> it.

That's exactly what was happening to me at first. Now, after trying
several different things, I can even get the MM icons back. In a way,
I'm sort of glad to hear I'm not the only one having difficulty.

--
ezkcdude

DIY projects page:
http://www.cellandtissue.com/diy.html

System:
SB3->Derek Shek TDA1543/CS8412 NOS DAC->MIT Terminator 2
interconnects->Endler Audio 24-step Attenuators (RCA-direct)->Parasound
Halo A23 125W/ch amplifier->Speltz anti-cables->DIY 2-ways + Dayton
Titanic 10" subwoofer

He's not hi-fi, he's my stereo.