On 10/6/06, Terje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I believe SlimDevices should comment one some of the bigger issues.
Like support for DRM'ed content, WMAL and the like. Maybe there is a
official roadmap somewhere I don't know about yet?

Commenting publicly on issues like this would open the door to liability if those comments turn out to not be true for any reason.   You may see a comment on a feature when there is 100% certainty it will be coming out.  For example, we all found out about gapless mp3 support a few days before the feature was committed to public firmware.

Ben