I went into Event Viewer and looked under System and found "Warning
WinDefend".
Opening this up I get Windefend has detected spyware or other
potentially unwanted software.  Then it says
Path Found service slimsvc:file c:\Program
Files\Slimserver\server\slim.exe
Alert type unknown.

There is an error in Application as well. The description for EventID
(0) in source (application) cannot be found. The local computer may not
have the registry information or message DLL to display messages from a
remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE=flagto retrieve
this this description

Also, Warning My SQL.  Can't open or lock time zone table. Table
"mysql.time_zone_leap_second" doesn't exist trying to live without
them.

Does any of the above point to a problem for me?  I have downloaded
version 6.5.1 from 2006-10-14 and this is also causing the same
problems, so I am sure the problem is local to my PC and not the
Slimserver software?  Help would be appreciated because I currently can
not use my Squeeze Box !!!!!!

--
norderney