Congratulations Slim Team!

Like others in this forum I feel that this will be the end of innocence
for SD. In most cases where small innovative/independent companies are
acquired by large bureaucratic publicly traded companies... innovation
becomes the first victim. The killer(s)?... A: The excesive number of
processes and guidelines that need to be followed before releasing a
product and the bottom line driven demand for returns from the
stockholders.

Will we get better quality Logitech/SD products?... That's still TBD. I
hope history does not repeat itself.

Where is my new remote???

Btw, I almost called this one a a week ago... but I meant partner
with... not get acquired by... Logitech.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=145212&postcount=15

--
tamanaco