Kevin O. Lepard;148189 Wrote:
> >Talking about pride, even if the quality of the hardware and the
> >service stays the same, the Logitech logo will never be near my hi-fi
> >gear...
>
> That's just silly.

A Skoda is a Volkswagon in all but badge. Which one would you prefer on
your drive?

People strongly believed that the Jaguar X-Type was a Ford Mondeo with
a new body, sales never amounted to anything close to success. Brand is
important, Apple know that and so do many others.

I wouldn't buy a Logitech Transporter because they are not renowned for
high-end audio engineering or for understanding the needs of the HiFi
audience. Right now, that's dumb, in 2-3 years, it may well be smart.
We shall see.

--
CardinalFang