On 10/20/06, nicketynick
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Jetlag;148239 Wrote:

> Or has Logitech already placed limits on what they can address in their
> posts?

Talk about throwing down the gauntlet!  I wonder if anybody will take
the bait?

Actually, I sincerely hope that both of them have better things to do than to participate in this pathetic whine fest.

The fat lady has yet to sing. I appreciate that everyone's very excited about this change, but let's get real. Previous bad experiences do not automatically mean new bad experiences. Why not wait and see what happens?

--
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin,
So across the Western ocean I must wander" -- traditional