Check this out http://www.thecontrolworks.com/slimserver_squeezebox.htm
works well

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lowrent
Sent: 22 October 2006 15:34
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] Re: Squeezebox with Crestron Adagio

I'm not a Crestron "expert" but I do program Crestron systems at my new
job. All i can say is : You can truly do anything with Crestron,
anything. It just cost ridiculous amounts of money.

However, there is a module available in the plugins directory
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?PluginRemoteControls).  But it's
only a replica of the Squeezebox's display (2 lines).

If you want to have a "list" of artists to browse and fully use you
panel's display, you're gonna have to invest into some custom
programming.

--
Lowrent

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0642-5, 20/10/2006
Tested on: 22/10/2006 15:37:36