rtitmuss;149299 Wrote:
> Well I've already fixed the knob problem in the latest firmware in the
> 6.5.1 beta release. And if it did still cause you a problem it would be
> on my bug list to fix again for a later release. In the worst case it is
> easy to unplug the knob.
Thanks Richard, that's great news.

Incidentally: I knew that you are SoftSqueeze's author, but I never
realised that you're also (one of) the developer(s) of the
SB/Transporter firmware. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

--
cliveb

Performers -> dozens of mixers and effects -> clipped/hypercompressed
mastering -> you think a few extra ps of jitter matters?