I have had my 2 squeezeboxes for about 2 months, and they are the best
thing I have ever bought, and so simple to set up. However, I have 1
problem which I cannot find a solution to. Basically, I have loaded all
my music files onto an external hard drive and everything plays really
well, except that I deleted an album because it had incorrect tagging,
I amended the tags and reloaded onto the harddrive. When I re-scanned I
found that I have 2 copies of the album, the original version and the
new version. The original version is not on the hard drive, but slim
server still lists it and can play it. So my basic question is how can
I delete this ghost music?

--
AllanB