AllanB;158900 Wrote:
> I have had my 2 squeezeboxes for about 2 months, and they are the best
> thing I have ever bought, and so simple to set up. However, I have 1
> problem which I cannot find a solution to. Basically, I have loaded all
> my music files onto an external hard drive and everything plays really
> well, except that I deleted an album because it had incorrect tagging,
> I amended the tags and reloaded onto the harddrive. When I re-scanned I
> found that I have 2 copies of the album, the original version and the
> new version. The original version is not on the hard drive, but slim
> server still lists it and can play it. So my basic question is how can
> I delete this ghost music?

I don't know how something deleted could still be played to I'm
assuming that both album references in the database point to the same
physical files.

When I once had a weird repeated album issue, I finally resolved it by
stopping Slimserver, and then physically deleting the database. When
Slimserver restarts, it recreates the database from scratch

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says:
Have a nice day!