Hi, I am using SlimServer 6.5.0 and it has been working perfectly for a
long time.

Yesterday I ripped some Various Artists compilations, where I set the
actual artist as artist and Various Artists as album artist in the flac
tags using Mp3tag. Then after rescanning my music library Various
Artists shows up in the artists list. BUT when selecting Various
Artists the Slim Server lists every single album in my entire library.
Then selecting one of those albums, the Slim Server says 0 albums with
0 songs by 0 artists...

What Have I done wrong? Is there some setting in the server? Is there
some tag in the flac file? Or is it a bug?

I am most thankful for any help!

Regards Geir Ove

--
rapp