rapp;159912 Wrote:
> Thanks, setting the COMPILATION=1 helped. It removed most of the other
> albums from the list. But I still see that SlimServer claims that
> albums with several artists (like live concerts with guest artists)
> also have the Compilation: Yes even if this tag isn't set... no big
> deal, just strange.
>
> Regards Geir Ove

COMPILATION=1 isn't (shouldn't be) needed if the albums each have their
own directory.  I don't have cOMPILATION tags on any of mine, and SS
works it out fine.  However there seem to be some odd cases where this
doesn't work, which is why adding the COMPILATION tags is a good idea -
if SS sees those then it KNOWS that these are to be treated as such...

Ceejay

--
ceejay