Hi,

I have been using the default Slimserver webinterface as only way of
control for some time now. I am running an Ubuntu 1000MHZ VIA EPIA
server and I feel that the web UI is wery responsive both when playing
FLAC and streaming audio. There are some bugs but I still consider it
stable. I don't agree that it's an awful interface but there are places
for improvement in everything of course :-)

My wife didn't really understand the default web interface so she is
using the Nokia770 skin and I think she is pretty happy with it.

/Kristian

--
kbang